SBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts is now available online. The Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India (SBI) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Chief Manager, Digital System Architect, System/ Business Analyst, Analyst & other vacancies in on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26th April 2017 to 12th May 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to use has given below.
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
1. Chief Manager (Cost Accountant): 01 Post
2. Digital System Architect: 02 Posts
3. System/ Business Analyst: 02 Posts
4. Analyst (Analytics): 02 Posts
5. WAS Administrator: 01 Post
6. UX Designer: 01 Post
7. IT Risk Manager: 02 Posts
8. Data Warehouse Architect: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 30 – 45 years as on 31-12-2106 for S.No-1, 40 years for S.No-2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 35 years for S.No-4, 6 Posts as on 01-04-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ICWA from recognized Board, Preference will be given to candidates who are B.Tech/ BE (CSE/ IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc., (CS/ IT) from a recognized University/ Institution prior to CA/ ICWA for S.No-1, Engineering Graduation in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics or MCA/ MSc (IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science) with first class grade from Govt Recognized University/ Institute for S.No-2, Engineering Graduation in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science) with MBA in System/ Finance/ Operations or equivalent qualification from reputed Institute for S.No-3, Degree in Statistics or equivalent qualification from reputed institute, preferably Indian Statistical Institute for S.No-4, Engineering Graduation in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics or M.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science) / MCA from Government recognized University/ Institute, IBM Certified WAS ND Administrator (WAS 8 or Higher) for S.No-5 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 26-04-2017 to 12-05-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with photocopies of ID Proof. All candidates also need to send date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificates, mark sheet/ degree certificate, experience certificate, brief resume, e-receipt of fee payment, SC/ ST certificate, OBC certificate, PWD certificate. Candidates should be superscribed as “Application for the post of____________” by post to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 19-05-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are the new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & Upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take the printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-04-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-05-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 19-05-2017.
For more details like reservation, experience, job profile & other information click on the link given below
|Apply Online||Click Here|